My focus paid off. B-04 is not too bad of a spot for a Monday morning flight to Dallas (ultimately Nashville). It all but guarantees I will be able to score an isle seat – which is a must for me and find room for my Travelpro suitcase. I should hit the promised land of A-list with just a few more trips. And yes, I am too cheap to pay the A-List upgrade fee.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers – The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business