“CEO Kurt Ekert called the identity change “the latest phase in our digital development plan to combine the power of technology and innovation with the expert know-how of our people.
“There’s a romantic link with the Wagons-Lit era, and we are justifiably proud of our 150-year heritage. However, today’s developments reinforce our intention to continue to lead our industry for the next century and a half,” Ekert said.”
Read the full story here via Travel Weekly’s article: CWT scrubs Carlson and Wagonlit from name: Travel Weekly
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip