After a very successful week in Nashville I am on the way home. And while I love getting home and seeing the family / sleeping in my own bed, the return trip is always worse than getting out. Maybe it’s that you just want to get home, but it seems like things tend to go wrong on the way back. For example my flight is delayed already. And I have B38 boarding pass (I need A list NOW!).
It’s also probably time to break down and get TSA pre check.
So here’s to all you fellow travelers making the long slog home to your families, your lawn that needs mowed, you expense reports, and the shuttle ride to your parked car.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers – The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business