Aventri Rolls Out Artificial Intelligence-Powered Meetings Bots
“Aventri has teamed up with chatbot technologist Sciensio to introduce a meetings chatbot capability. The tech frees event organizers of fielding frequently asked questions about the event from attendees and exhibit participants.
An EventBot addresses the essentials: directions to the meeting, where to park, dress code, meal preferences—hundreds of questions and versions of them. Each bot uses machine learning to analyze inquiries and turns around responses in an average of three seconds, according to Sciensio, which claims a correct-response rate higher than 95 percent. As a bot, the tech fields inquiries 24/7 without human intervention. Unanswerable questions divert to a human.”
Read the rest here via Aventri Rolls Out Artificial Intelligence-Powered Meetings Bots: Business Travel News
Aventri’s website: https://www.aventri.com/
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Tips every traveler needs to know
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers – The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors