All in all, 2018 has turned out to be a very healthy year of growth in both advanced economies and emerging and developing markets. International arrivals are likely to reach an all-time high of around 1.4 billion. Consumer demand has been solid, and U.S. corporates saw one of the strongest years in profit growth since the last recession. Looking ahead to 2019, we expect another strong year of economic growth which should bode well for travel.
What You’ll Learn From This Report
- Global economic growth forecasts
- U.S. consumer and corporate economic and travel expectations
- International economic growth expectations for key regions and countries
- A discussion of U.S. and global policy uncertainty
- Expectations for international arrivals, tourism’s contribution to economic growth expectations, and business travel spend
- Sales, earnings, and key metrics growth estimates for the hotel, airline, cruise, and online distribution industries
- Key items of focus that could positively and negatively impact growth in 2019
- Sizing data for the tourism and travel industry today
Read the full report via Skift Global Travel Economy Outlook 2019 – Skift
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles: