“TripAdvisor has become one of the go-to websites for travelers to figure out where they should stay when taking a vacation.
For 17 years, the travel review and booking site has analyzed millions of its readers’ comments and opinions to name the best hotels in the U.S. and in the world.
For 2019, the United States leads in TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice award for hotels, with 165 of its properties making the list.
Here are the top 10 best hotels in the US:
- French Quarter Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, Nantucket, Massachusetts
- The Spectator Hotel, Charleston, South Carolina
- The Inn at Lost Creek, Mountain Village, Colorado
- Hotel Jackson, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Williamsburg Inn, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Trump International Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- Hotel Emma, San Antonio
- The Peninsula Chicago
- Sonnenalp, Vail, Colorado”
Find out if your fav hotel is in the list by reading the full article here TripAdvisor names best U.S. and worldwide hotels for 2019
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business