Can I just take a minute and say WTF OVER!? The cost of airport food is truly outrageous. $6.00 for a bottle of water? Insanity. $4.00 for a king size candy bar. Dude…no. I know they have a captive audience, but come on. It’s truly unscrupulous at this point. Eating dinner at an airport? Your company per diem will likely NOT cover it. And you are going out of pocket. Somebody please #StopTheMadness
This is why, btw, I use a water bottle (see below) that I can fill up on the other side of the TSA checkpoint. Saves me cold hard cash! I also try to pack snacks now to avoid paying crazy food prices.
Learn more great travel hacks and travel tips here.
And for more TSA memes, work trip memes and general travel memes, check out the full collection of travel memes.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 17 Travel Mistakes Rookie Business Travelers Make on their Biz Trips
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- 7 Cyber Security Travel Tips: Don’t get hacked on your business trip