We love guest posts! If you are a blogger (and not representing a company or major website) and interested in guest blogging for us, please review the details below and hit us up with a pitch. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- If you are a company (or a content writer representing a company), please see our Sponsored Posts section and contact us for a pricing structure.
- Note: we do NOT accept payment backlinks so don’t even ask.
In particular, we are looking for guest bloggers on the following topics:
- NEW: With the slowdown in business travel we’ve temporarily expanded our coverage into adjacent niches including: working from home, things to do, higher education, career, side hustles, staycations, backyard activities and more.
- Destination Guides for major business travel cities (e.g. 5 things to do in Cincinnati while on business travel)
- Drones for Travel – e.g. drone reviews, how to take pictures, traveling with it, etc (we publish these on our sister site Best Travel Drone.
- Women’s business travel – tips, tricks, hacks, etc from the perspective of a female business traveler, travel safety, etc
- Travel Horror Stories
- Places to eat while on business travel
- Things to do while on a business trip
- Healthy Travel Tips – workout ideas for traveling, healthy food, etc.
- Hotel Rewards Program Overviews (that haven’t been published on our site already)
- Rental Car Rewards Program Overviews (Specifically: Budget, Hertz, Dollar, Alamo, Avis)
- Airlines Rewards Program Overviews (specifically: Frontier, Virgin, United)
- Travel Jobs / Expat Jobs (how to get a specific travel job, etc)
- Business Travel Trends and News
- Just about anything business travel related (that we haven’t covered) – pitch me!
If you can assist with any of these, please let me know.
In your initial email, please ensure you include your pitch! Be patient – it might take me a few days to respond (or you email might have got flagged as spam). Feel free to hit me up on Twitter.
Additional Requirements for Guest Post Submissions:
- Business travel related
- Greater than 750 words (>1k is better)
- Not previously published anywhere
- Topic is not already covered on CBoardingGroup (new keywords)
- Well written (although it will be edited)
- We reserve the right not to publish your submission
- Images are optional
- Sponsored posts are available as well – read the rules and then contact for pricing structure
- Email me at jeremy a t cboardinggroup dot co m.
I also have a travel bloggers list for link exchanges and lists of interesting travel bloggers I follow: The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2020 Edition.