I guess we are all working from home now. Color me shocked and totally unprepared to work from home! But, I’ve rebounded nicely and my sarcasm levels are set back to maximum. Here are the best work from home memes you need to survive the day!
In this fun-filled post you are going to find the humor you need to get through another day of quarantine-filled chaos which probably includes 397 Zoom meetings, every single one of which is interrupted by your kid, the dog, the delivery man, crappy internet and more.
But we’ve got your back. We did the leg work. We put in the time. We built an empire. Er, I guess all we really did was create some funny work from home memes. But, yeah, that’s some heroic crap right now! I guess.
Anyway, we have memes about working from home that cover the gamut including:
- Zoom memes
- Kids interrupting your conf call while working from home memes
- WFH memes about your boss
- Memes about working from home with bad internet
- Working from home memes that everyone can appreciate
- and more…
Good luck. May you have strong internet, a quiet house, 7PM Amazon deliveries, and a chill boss.
Work from Home Memes to get through the day!
How hard is it mute your phone? Seriously, this is not rocket science:
Just when I need you most, Spectrum reminds me they are in charge. No internet for you!
It’s fine. I am totally fine. Totally. Just trying to work from home around here while the house literally falls apart.
I might need a haircut.
Turns out I shouldn’t have cut my own hair.
Hellsya! No cameras on this call! Wooho!!
Who tried to tell my boss it was easy to get Zoom backgrounds going. We’ve been here 20 minutes and he still looks like a pickle.
But those Zoom backgounds are pretty hot right now, am I right??
This Zoom background thing is getting a little out of hand, though!
But if you are all in on the Zoom backgrounds, you need a green screen or you look like a goober:
My boss on literally every call. EVERY. SINGLE. CALL.
Dude, do you ever dust??
No one likes a show off, but cheers to those of you who actually had a good home office setup already!
Amazing. Suddenly we COULD all work from home. Well, well, well…
Forgot to mute my phone one time and next thing you know it’s an HR incident.
I probably should feed my cat:
Might want to hit the treadmill. Clothes are getting a little tight!
Can this call please end? My bladder is brimming and my back teeth are swimming.
Probably shouldn’t have put that background on the Zoom meeting. Crap. Hi, HR.
Every time I start a meeting, my kid’s in here nagging.
It’s like no one has ever been on a conference call before.
No, I will not be wearing pants today.
So much pressure while everyone on the call watches me edit the deck in real time.
Thanks and stay safe out there (or in there!)
Wow, there you go! So many working from memes! We know it’s crazy tough right now. People are stressed, some out of jobs, and tensions are high. For those still working, be thankful you still have employment, don’t take yourself too seriously, and don’t forget to laugh at the situation a little bit. We hope these working from home memes helped a bit! Thanks and be safe!
By the way…we’ve got ton’s more memes…be sure to check ’em out:
- Best Travel Memes (100’s of Travel Related Memes)
- Top Coronavirus memes
- Drone Memes (who knew!)
- Road Trip Memes
Like many of us, you are probably struggling to find your new normal. Perhaps you’ve done that and are simply bored. We’ve got your back. Here’s a ton of recent content that revolves around what’s facing us today, including working from home ideas, what to watch, things to read, and how to avoid boredom. Enjoy.
- Hilarious Work from Home Memes that 100% accurate
- Best Work from Home Gifts
- The Workation and how to combine a vacation with work
- How to make your own Face Mask
- How to Disinfect your Cell Phone, Laptop, iPad, Spouse, etc (Travel Tip Tuesday #13)
- 11 Ways to Earn Cash from Home
- 17 Tips on Successfully Working from Home
- 7 Work from Home Accessories to Maximize Productivity
- 10 Books that have changed my life (and might change yours)
- 31 Funny Zoom Backgrounds
- How to WFH without losing your mind – WFH self care tips!
- Free Google Meet Backgrounds
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette – you need to read this
- Upgrade a home office for under $50
- Free Microsoft Teams Backgrounds
- How to keep yourself busy at home (31 things to do when you can’t travel)
- Practical advice for leading a team remotely during a crisis
- 5 Virtual Team Building Ideas to keep things light & fun while working remote
- Best Travel Thermometers
- Where to buy Face Masks for Travel
- 7 Creative Ways to Travel When You Can’t Leave Your House
- 47 Best Travel Books of all time, the Ultimate List of Books to Read while Traveling