“…if you’re still looking for last-minute plans, we’ve got you covered. Plenty of restaurants (and even a meal kit service) are offering deals for the holiday, including free chocolate, dinner specials for two and, of course, all sorts of heart-shaped treats. (There’s especially good news if you’re planning on ordering pizza).”
Read the full article here via All the Places Giving Away Free Food This Valentine’s Day | Travel + Leisure
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business