Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
In this week’s Best Travel Articles of the Week round up post we are talking about Burning Churches, Airport Bathrooms, Unsung Heroes and Dead Dirtbags.
Here are the best travel articles of the week – or what really caught our eye this week in the travel world.
The Best Travel Articles of the Week (or what caught my eye in Travel News & Stories!)
“A fire at the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris in the early evening hours and its iconic spire and roof collapsed as the fire continued to rage.”
“While I am always astonished at men’s airport bathroom behavior (I’ve seen some weird stuff over the years) I am never really surprised. But, I needed to vent…so here is a quick diatribe on the disgusting behavior of men in airport bathrooms.”
By: CBoardingGroup.com (us!)
“While I didn’t have an Israeli stamp in my passport, I did have an Israeli security sticker on the back cover of my passport. This is a sticker that’s placed on the back of your passport after you’re questioned at Ben Gurion Airport. It’s yellow and has a barcode.”
By: Points of Life
The TravelWise Packing Cube System contains 5 different cubes: 1 small, 2 medium and 2 large. It also comes in 6 different colors and has 4.5 star rating on Amazon.
“Who are the real unsung heroes of the airline industry? Is it the pilot who lands the plane despite bad weather? The flight attendant who goes above and beyond caring for that couple with the baby? Perhaps it’s the people in maintenance, keeping aircraft safe with their attention to detail?”
By: Travel Update.
“Back in January there was a ‘bad passenger’ story so terrible and disgusting that it reverberated on both sides of the Pacific.”
By: View from the Wing.
“Hey when we departed we had a strong roll to the left and as we’re climbing, we have decided that we’d like to return back to Kennedy.”
By: One Mile at a Time.
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her – A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know