Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
In this week’s Best Travel Articles of the Week round up post we are talking about TSA Groin Chops, Surviving Water Landings, Leaky Hotel Data, Runway Heists & More.
Here are the best travel articles of the week – or what really caught our eye this week in the travel world.
The Best Travel Articles of the Week: TSA Groin Chops, Surviving Water Landings, Leaky Hotel Data, Runway Heists & So Much More
“After the disagreement the screener insisted on a manual pat down of the captain. He insisted the captain spread his legs farther apart than TSA procedure dictates. And then he karate chopped the captain in the groin. ”
“Participants who were fortunate enough to attend the Road Warrior Training at the training center at the world headquarters of Delta Air Lines in Atlanta to experience first hand what to do when an airplane lands in water.”
The astonishingly high number came to light on the heels of a study recently published by Cyber security firm, Symantec Corporation and researcher Candid Wueest.
“An Uber driver dropped off his passengers at the airport and then headed back to try to rob their home in San Matteo, California.”
“Armed robbers stormed a runway at Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza, and proceeded to an Austrian Airlines aircraft bound for Vienna that was boarding, ordering ramp workers to the ground.”
(We also covered this story here)
The TravelWise Packing Cube System contains 5 different cubes: 1 small, 2 medium and 2 large. It also comes in 6 different colors and has 4.5 star rating on Amazon.
Former Hampton Inn & Suites Employee Sues Company & Former Boss After She Tried To Exorcise His “Demons”
“Jason Fields of Leslie County, Florida (oops!) Kentucky is suing his former boss and corporate employer. According to his lawsuit, he had been a front desk clerk in a Hampton Inn & Suites in Hazard, KY, working second shift since 2016. His boss, Sharon Lindon, found out he was getting a divorce and thought his marital problems were because he had demons. So she thought he needed to be cleansed.”
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her – A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know