Amazon’s Prime Day 2022 is right around the corner and the deeply discounted savings have all of us waiting in anticipation. However, while you wait, clever shoppers can earn a $10 credit doing what they are already probably going to be doing. It’s simple! Learn how here.
Amazon’s Prime Day is arguably the most legendary day of online savings each year and it’s actually 2 days, not one. This year, Prime Day 2022 is July 12 and 13th and Amazon has a special offer underway that will give users a $10 credit for activating an Amazon stampcard and collecting 4 stamps before Prime Day. And the kicker is that collecting the stamps is pretty easy and is doing things you are probably already planning on doing.
Here’s how to score your $10 credit.
- Step 1: Make sure you are a Prime Member (sign up for a free 30 day trial here)
- Step 2: Activate your stampcard
- Step 3: Collect 4 stamps before Prime Day 22
BOOM: $10 will be credited to your account. Easy peasy.
How do you collect 4 stamps? We will explain in more detail, below, but it involves using some of the many services an Amazon Prime membership gives you like streaming a show, making an Amazon Prime eligible purchase, borrowing an eBook, etc. See…told you it was stuff you’d already be doing.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable
What is an Amazon stampcard?
The Amazon stampcard is kind of like that old loyalty punchcard you used to get from your favorite retailer. It’s a virtual way to collect “stamps” for using different parts of the many Amazon Prime services available to you with your Prime membership and the good news is that its services you’d probably use anyway.
Officially, to qualify for the $10 credit users much collect four stamps listed below:
- Stamp One: Make a Prime Eligible Purchase. Use your Prime shipping benefit to purchase a Prime-eligible item of at least $5 to collect this stamp
- Stamp Two: Stream a show on Prime Video. Choose any video and stream to collect this stamp. It may take up to 48 hours for this stamp to appear
- Stamp Three: Listen to a song with Prime Music. Listen to any song included with Prime to collect this stamp
- Stamp Four: Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading. Choose from a selection of Prime reading or Kindle Unlimited titles and read to collect this stamp.
Pretty easy for most users. For us, the first two stamps are about as easy as it gets and we occasionally use the Amazon Music so that’s no biggie. However, we don’t really use eBooks all that often, but no worries. We’ll snag that snap too. It’s a $10 credit, right!?
The promotion period is from 1:00 ET June 16, 2022 to 23:59 ET on July 13, 2022.
Click “Activate your Stampcard” button to participate in the promotion. You can collect the Stamps in any order of your choosing. On collecting all Stamps within the promotion period, you will be eligible to receive a $10 credit.
The $10 credit expires 365 days after it was received.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.