According to the FAA, a Boeing 767 operated by Atlas Air crashed 30 miles southeast of Houston George Bush Airport. You can read the FAA”s official statement via Twitter, below:
According to OneMileAtATime the crashed plane “was an Atlas Air jet with the registration code N1217A operating on behalf of Amazon Air (which often has the ‘Prime Air’) branding.”
Reports are there are no survivors.
Stay tuned for more information.
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip