Was she drunk? Or just terrible at gymnastics? You decide. Read our top travel stories of the week from drunk gymnastics to business travel hotel trends, product reviews, and much more.
Each week we read a ton of travel news (sorry…not sorry. We just love travel). The ones that catch our eye we flag for later and like to share those with all of you dear readers. Here are the best travel stories of the week.
- Passenger Does Cartwheels, Drinks Wine, Gets Kicked Off Southwest Airlines Flight. From View from the Wing
- Hotels Adapt to Changing Business Traveler, by CoStar
“The business travelers who are back are often exhibiting different travel habits and behavior. Many are wearing less formal business attire, opting for hoodies instead”
- United Airlines loves those drones! Keeps investing in vertical taxis, by Travel Weekly
“United has also entered into a conditional purchase agreement for 200 four-seat Eve aircraft, plus 200 options. The carrier said first deliveries are expected as early as 2026”
The Traveler’s First Aid Kit: how savvy business travelers can be prepared, by us here at the CBoardingGroup
“If you travel for work on a regular basis your body will experience all kinds of interesting aches, pains, sicknesses, etc. Over the years I’ve built a first aid kit of sorts that I carry with me on all of my business trips. This travel first aid kit for business travelers has saved my bacon several times!”
- Head to Head: the Apple Watch Ultra vs the Garmin Fenix 7 / Epix 2, by Running with Miles
“An in-depth head to head comparison of the new Apple Watch Ultra vs Garmin Fenix 7 and the Epix 2. What is the result?”
(as runners ourselves, we love this review they’ve done!)
- TOP DEAL ALERT: This popular travel pillow is 37% off today, by us here at the CBoardingGroup
“Many travel pillows are curved – and that’s fine – but the flat back feature of this pillow acknowledges that you will be lying your head on something like a seat back in an airplane and it fits a little better”
- Ryanair pilot threatens to turn plane around if someone DOESN’T airdrop him some nudes, by the Satirical Travel Site The Takeoff Nap (aka fake news site)
“A Ryanair pilot is in the news again after threatening to turn the plane around if someone didn’t airdrop him some nudes. The announcement was broadcast to the entire plane and was quickly responded to by at least 19 passengers.”