Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
Everything is F-d, Empty Middle Seats, AA Gambles Big, Dirty Ubers, Marriott Soap Dispensers, Game of Thrones Filming Locations, TSA Drone Policies & more. These are the best travel articles of the week – at least in our humble opinion.
Here at the CBoardingGroup.com we are love to read! We consume a (probably) unhealthy amount of travel articles every day. From the bizarre, the heartwarming, the funny, to just plain interesting, we read it all. And each week we curate a list for our readers of the best of the best. Or at least the most interesting…
Do you want to be considered for the Best Travel Article of Week? Tweet me your blog and I will start following it. And who knows…if your stuff don’t stink, then I might just add it one week!
Best Travel Articles of the Week – curated for you!
And here they are in all of their glory…Everything is F-d, Empty Middle Seats, AA Gambles Big, Dirty Ubers, Marriott Soap Dispensers, Game of Thrones Filming Locations, TSA Drone Policies & more.
“His first book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, became a runaway hit, selling over 8 million copies. (He wrote a post about how travel made him the person is today, which laid the foundation for that book.)
Now, Mark has a new book out today called, Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope. I received a copy to read in advance and itâs a really incredible book about philosophy and how to live a life of meaning and challenge in our modern times. It gave me some good food for thought about issues or perspectives I hadnât thought about before.Â Today, Mark and I chat about his new book!”
By: Nomadic Matt
“AerSpace guests flying to select destinations across the UK and Europe will be guaranteed an aisle or window seat on the first row of the aircraft, with the middle seat left unoccupied for a roomier travel experience.”
“It was 2008. The world economy had slumped into recession and jet fuel prices were rapidly rising. American Airlines held its annual meeting in Dallas and made headlines with a big announcement.Â Then-CEO Gerard Arpey announced that American Airlines would begin to charge $15 for the first checked bag on domestic flights.”
“HBO’sÂ Game of ThronesÂ is lauded for its lush world-building, and the visually stunning way production designers (and, you know, wig experts)Â have brought George R.R. Martin’s rich, complicated world to life.Â Game of ThronesÂ is, after all, a study inÂ mind-blowing landscapes: frigid wastelands and forestsÂ beyond the Wall, the amply-treed Kingsroad, turquoise waters across the Narrow Sea, and the sunny, medievalÂ Kingâs Landing, to name a few.”
“I know many were up in arms overÂ Marriottâs decision to switch from the small bottles of toiletries we could take to in-shower dispensers. Some of the arguments were related to not being able to keep unused product. Others, though, were (rightfully) concerned about sanitation and safety.”
“Ride shares apps like Uber and Lyft are nowadays one of the most popular forms of transportation. But on your next ride, youâre better off bringing along some hand sanitizer, because these vehicles also have an incredible amount of germs.”
Sign forÂ Lyft Ridesharing and get $5.00 off your first ride. Use thisÂ link.
“Drone enthusiasts often travel with their drones. Consequently they are faced with the challenge of figuring out what the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) rules are regarding drone travel. In this article we examine the TSA Drone Policy.”
By:Â Us, here at the CBoardingGroup.com
For more travel related news, check out ourÂ travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks â eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds â Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows â the best travel pillows for 2019
- Whatâs a young driver fee & whatâs the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Travelerâs Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler â the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel â 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run â A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review â Should I buy?