Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
In this week’s Best Travel Articles of the Week round up post we are talking about Goody Bags for Babies, Travel Drones, Hotel Yoga Pants, & A Traveling Paint Color Selector Gig.
Here are the best travel articles of the week – or what really caught our eye this week in the world of travel.
The Best Travel Articles of the Week (or what caught our eye in Travel News & Stories!)
“Today, I am going to the U.S. with my mom and grandmom to see my aunt. I’m a little bit nervous and scary because it’s my first flight in my life, which means that I may cry or make too much noise. I will try to go quietly, though I can’t make any promises.. Please excuse me. So my mom prepared little goodie bag for you! It was some candies and earplugs. Please use it when it’s too noisy because of me. Enjoy your trip. Thank you.”
By: Travel Update
“…drones have become one of the hottest travel accessories to hit the market in recent years. There are a variety of interesting ways that travelers are using drones. Picking the right drone for your trip is the fun part. But, it also requires some forethought and planning. Some drones can be quite expensive while others can be incredibly cheap (and junky).”
By: CBoardingGroup.com (us!)
The TravelWise Packing Cube System contains 5 different cubes: 1 small, 2 medium and 2 large. It also comes in 6 different colors and has 4.5 star rating on Amazon.
“I will forever be wearing clothes to sleep in hotels. Because in a real emergency you don’t want to have to worry about finding pants when you should be running to safety!”
By: Road Warriorette
“Behr Paints is looking for one person to become their first ever Color Explorer. If you’re really into colors, the names behind and love to travel, then you might just be the perfect person for the job.”
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her – A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know