Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Hilton is not wasting any time heading into 2019. Their new Points Unlimited Offer which gives Hilton Honors members two different ways to earn extra points for qualifying stays. I’ve just finished signing up and you should too.
By the way, this is the kind of offer that I mention in my article 10 Great Hilton Honors Hotels Hacks You Need to Know, under Hack #1 Always Check the Program for Special Offers, that Hilton will often put out. The savvy Hilton Honors member always checks for these kinds of great offers!
The Points Unlimited offer is fairly straightforward:
- For any qualifying stay between January 4th, 2019 and May 5th, 2019, Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay, plus an additional 10,000 Bonus Points for every 5th stay or every 10th night.
Yeah, that’s a pretty sweet offer – especially for business travelers who are going to be staying anyway. You might as well get the extra points.
And yes, they are not massive amounts of points, but they add over time, and if you are going to be staying anyway you might as well get your extra points!
Terms & Conditions for the Points Unlimited Offer
Here are a few of the key Terms & Conditions for the Points Unlimited offer:
- Must be a Hilton Honors Member (you can sign up here)
- Must register for the Points Unlimited (you can sign up here) PRIOR to completing a stay in the promotional period (so get signed up asap!)
- No limit on total Bonus Points earned (sweet!)
- Each time you hit the 5th stay or 10th night, your count resets (additional nights earned OVER the 10 night threshold in a given stay will simply roll over and count toward hitting your next 10k threshold)
- Does not include Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China
- Only nights completed in the promotional period (Jan to May) count
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers
- Bonus Points may take six to eight weeks from completion of your stay to appear in your Hilton Honors account
How to Sign Up for the Points Unlimited Offer
Again, it’s fairly easy.
Takes about 2 minutes.
If you’ve been following the CBoardingGroup for a while you know I am big fan of the Hilton brand and properties. I’ve written about Hilton several times as well:
It’s offers like the Points Unlimited, which allow business travelers to passively earn a few extra points for stays you are already making, that the savvy Hilton Honors members keep their eye out for.
Go sign up!
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Tips every traveler needs to know
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know