Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card from Chase has a new offer with a 100k Bonvoy points with a $5k spend in 3 months. This is up from the previous offer of 75k points and a $3k spend.
What do cardholders get?
Let’s examine the details of this offer including who can and can’t qualify for it.
With the Marriott Boundless Card, cardholders can earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in the first three months after opening the account.
In addition to points, cardholders have a few other interesting benefits worth considering:
- (1) free night award on your anniversary (this is valued around 35k points)
- 15 Elite Night Credits for the calendar year (and each year you own the card)
- 6x points on Marriott hotel purchases
- 2x points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Bonvoy Silver status
- Internet access at participating Marriotts
This card includes a $95.00 annual fee.
This offer is NOT available to applicants who fit the following categories:
- Current card holders
- Previous cardholders within the last 30 days who had a Bonvoy Amex (this is commonly known as the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card). Includes the business version of this card as well.
- Applied for or were approved for the Marriott Brilliant Amex.
- Current card holders of the Marriott Premier card, Boundless and Bold cards
There is also some considerations regarding whether you’ve received a previous bonus in the last 24 months. Be sure to verify all appropriate requirements before applying.
Thanks for stopping in
- Mileage Runs
- Global Entry for Military?
- IRS Mileage Rate?
- United Airlines Baggage Fees for 2020
- REAL ID for Flying
- What are the TSA rules on Food?
- Cyber Security Travel Tips
- Can I travel with tweezers?
- Under 25 Car Rental Tips
- Useful Travel Gadgets
- Can I travel with vitamins?
- Can I travel with a razor?
- Can I travel with deodorant?
- Where can I buy a hotel mattress?
- Can I purchase a hotel pillow?
- What are the best travel pillows?
- How to use a status match
- What should I bring on my business trip?
- Checked bags vs carry on bags?