The Takeoff Nap is a brand new travel website offering a satirical look at all of the silliness that is today’s travel industry. After 2+ years of pandemic-induced travel insanity, it’s exactly what we needed this April Fool’s Day.
This April Fool’s Day we are pumped to announce a new travel project from us here at the CBoardingGroup and BoardingArea: The Takeoff Nap.
After 2 years of pandemic-induced insanity, we desperately need to laugh. You need to laugh. Flight attendants need to laugh. We all need to laugh.
The Takeoff Nap is born out of our deep-seated bitterness from too many cups of bad airplane coffee, lengthy delays in Midway Airport and rental cars that smell like cigarettes. We are far too sarcastic to not vent this somewhere. That somewhere is here.
Here are some of the first stories we published:
- Flight attendant seriously considering “Will Smith-ing” annoying passenger
- Travel blogger finally writes obligatory article about Maldives
- Repeal of Airline Mask Mandate Goes Awry
- Man Discovers Airline Gate Agent Plotted to Ruin His Vacation
- Ultra low budget carrier considering letting passengers perform copilot duties to save money
See our latest content here.
Hope you like it, share it, comment it, follow us, etc.
PS…thank you to the great staff at the BoardingArea who remain the best in the business, and the various travel writers who’ve joined our team. Y’all rock. And, to the