An Enterprise Rent-A-Car employee stands accused of stealing seven cars from a Memphis Airport rental car facility. The cars are valued at around $300,000 and the employee was reportedly caught on camera in the act.
According to a report out of Memphis, an employee at the Memphis International Airport (MEM) Enterprise Rent-A-Car location is charged with stealing seven cars, including a $40,000+ Audi Q5 from the rental car facility storage parking lots.
The 21-year-old Cameron Sullivan allegedly committed the crimes in August and was reportedly caught by an Enterprise Rent-A-Car loss prevention specialist who obtained video surveillance of Sullivan in the act.
According to Fox 13 News, the following cars were stolen:
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro, valued at $44,860;
- 2022 Chevrolet Suburban, valued at $53,294;
- 2022 Audi Q5, valued at $41,029;
- 2021 Dodge Challenger, valued at $35,753;
- 2021 Chevrolet Suburban, valued at $49,339;
- 2022 Dodge Challenger, valued at $35,671;
- 2021 Dodge Challenger, valued at $33,714.