Second on the list of complaints was, in fact, scheduling issues, but the top item was something entirely different. Find out what the top airline complaint is along with several other top stories in travel this week.
Every week the travel industry is bursting with interesting news and fascinating developments. Here are the ones that caught our eye this week:
- The #1 complaint about airlines these days isn’t delayed flights or cancellations – from Your Mileage May Vary
Number 2 on the list was, of course, related to scheduling issues including delays or cancellations, but number one…was…far more “pricey.”
- Condor Airways flight delayed after bomb threat written on mirror – from Paddle Your Own Kanoo
what a crazy experience.. still here in iceland will update soon 🤞🏽 wish me luck♬ Stranger Things – Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
- Couple shocked to find Asian slur on their Marriott bill – by the CBoardingGroup
These NY folks were stunned to find the slur “Ching and Chong” on their bill after staying in a PA Courtyard by Marriott.
- Instead Of Buying Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Should Exit The Airline Business – by View from the Wing
Gary proposes an interesting idea for JetBlue instead of buying Spirit.
The heartwarming story of two lovestruck teens that fall in love courtesy of travel.
- Best Coffee in New Orleans – from Live and Let Fly
Matt visits New Orleans and finds some phenomenal coffee and we are shipping this 100%. By the way, for a great breakfast idea in New Orleans consider the Ruby Slipper. AMAZING.
- Southwest (finally) removes flight credit expiration in a bid to boost the flagging business travel industry – by Skift
A move that’s taken far too long to happen. Skift explains the new change to how flight credits are handled on Southwest Airlines.
Another incident with birds causes an engine to flame out as a Delta Airlines flight has to reject its takeoff attempt.
- JT Genter tweets a crucial tip for renting a Tesla with a specific credit card