“Travel is often cited as a way to expand one’s mind, eliminate stress, and add new experiences to your life.
Business travel? Not so much.
Such obligatory trips often are accompanied with late-night or early-morning flights, bad food, and insufficient sleep. It’s the kind of trip that makes you long to be home.
A report from the Harvard Business Review found a “strong correlation” between how frequently one traveled for business and a number of physical and behavioral health risks.”
Read the rest of Derek Walter’s Business News Daily article, here.
If you are looking for ways to travel a little healthier, we’ve blogged about this. Check out:
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Tips every traveler needs to know
- 13 Long Haul Flight Tips – how to survive a long flight
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 17 Travel Mistakes Rookie Business Travelers Make on their Biz Trips
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- 7 Cyber Security Travel Tips: Don’t get hacked on your business trip