According to the USA Today, Denver International Airport continues to be most impacted by the massive bomb cyclone storm sweeping parts of the country. While DIA has stated that 4 of their 6 runways are open, delays are still par for the course today with USA Today reporting that over 600 flights have already been cancelled out of Denver.
Yesterday, Denver reported winds greater than 80 mph and around 1300 flights were cancelled.
Other parts of the country are also impacted by the storm including airports in South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota and Chicago — all of whom are experiencing delays or cancellations.
Flight tracking service, FlightAware.com is noting that as of early Thursday morning, 6,500 delays already for today and noted that there were 14,500 delays and 3,000 cancellations yesterday nationwide.
In other words…not a great day to have to travel! Be safe out there, fellow travelers! Keep following us for more information throughout the day.
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her – A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler