Struggling car rental company Hertz is now selling big chunks of its rental car inventory for below market value prices. Hertz which recently filed for bankruptcy protection, has been hit especially hard by the travel slowdown and has been trying to move its large and costly rental car fleet off the books by offering deep discounts to buyers.
A news channel in Houston recently found that many the cars Hertz is selling are featuring on average around a 12% below market value discount. Hertz will also deliver your new purchase to your home for free within 75 miles of a dealer location. Hertz also offers financing for car purchases through their in-house financing program.
Here’s a few examples from the reportedly 1700 or so cars for sale on Hertz’ website:
All Images courtesy of Hertz Car Sales
- Mileage Runs
- Global Entry for Military?
- IRS Mileage Rate?
- United Airlines Baggage Fees for 2020
- REAL ID for Flying
- What are the TSA rules on Food?
- Cyber Security Travel Tips
- Can I travel with tweezers?
- Under 25 Car Rental Tips
- Useful Travel Gadgets
- Can I travel with vitamins?
- Can I travel with a razor?
- Can I travel with deodorant?
- Where can I buy a hotel mattress?
- Can I purchase a hotel pillow?
- What are the best travel pillows?
- How to use a status match
- What should I bring on my business trip?
- Checked bags vs carry on bags?
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.