Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
Moose Poop, Avis Still Blows, Secret Airplane Buttons, Virgin’s Loyalty, False Positive TSA Bomb Tests and so much more. These are the best travel articles of the week – at least in our humble opinion.
And yes, we said moose poop…this story will blow your mind.
Best Travel Articles of the Week – curated for you!
And here they are in all of their glory…
“If you still get flagged as positive, don’t make a fuss – most likely you’re going to get patted down again by a TSA worker of the same gender as you, and if you want to get on that plane of yours, there’s nothing you can do about it. If you become belligerent or hostile, they’re just going to think you have something to hide and it certainly won’t get you through the process any faster.”
“On April 15 the TSA discovered moose poop in a passenger’s carry on at the Juneau, Alaska airport during a security screening. The airport security agency pointed out their rules do not prohibit bringing this through a checkpoint, but an individual airline may object to bringing it on board.”
“Another Avis travel vent today and a reminder of why Avis sucks so bad on so many levels.”
By: CBoardingGroup.com (Us!)
“I walked into the lounge so appreciative, that I felt like getting some string, some paper and a pen, and writing “traitor” and wearing it around my neck.”
“In late 2017 I wrote a post, Have You Used The Secret Button On Your Airplane Seat? To date, this is my most popular post all time! Using the secret button can make flying much better”
“We’ve also compared and contrasted each of these top travel pillows’ attributes, features, unique features, portability, weight, size, washability, material and more.”
By: CBoardingGroup.com (Us!)
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?