Here at the CBoardingGroup.com we are voracious travel readers. We soak up as much travel news, info, stories, deals and more, as we can. From the bizarre, the heartwarming, the funny, to just plain interesting, we read it all. And each week we curate a list for our readers of the best of the best. Or at least the most interesting…
These are the best travel articles of the week – at least in our humble opinion – and we are talking about: Naked Bike Rides, High School Friends, Burning Planes + Luggage (gasp!), Travel Jobs, Kuala Lumpar and more!
Do you want to be considered for the Best Travel Article of Week? Tweet me your blog and I will start following it. And who knows…if your stuff don’t stink, then I might just add it one week!
Best Travel Articles of the Week – curated for you!
And here they are in all of their glory…
“I bumped into a guy I knew from high school in the freezer aisle of your store and he insisted on making small talk. There wasn’t any sort of warning posted anywhere before I entered. Like, there should have been a sign above the aisle.”
“In September 2015, I wrote something where I declared: Sorry, I’m TAKING my bag in an airplane emergency. This topic came up after a British Airways jet caught fire at Las Vegas McCarran airport…This led to some…. strong opinions in the comments, most of them negative. There actually were some people who made some good points that I had not thought about, as well as some rants and flames. I wanted to take a minute to revisit some of those airplane evacuation comments”
“The World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) is an international clothing-optional event where participants plan, meet and ride together on human-powered transport (mainly bikes, but also skateboards, inline skates, rickshaws, etc.) to deliver a vision of a cleaner, safer, body-positive world.”
“Kuala Lumpur is the vibrant capital of Malaysia and a city that I know well. Growing up in Malaysia, my first KL trip was when I was nine. When I was in high school, I was selected to be the first violinist of the Malaysian Philharmonic youth orchestra and had to travel to KL regularly to practise and perform. So, I’ve had years to discover things to do in Kuala Lumpur as well as explore all the best places to visit in KL.”
By: Travel 2 Next
“Are you looking for job that will allow you to travel? A career that will take around the world? Keep reading, as I’ve assembled the ultimate list of jobs with travel. In this report you will find a list of both travel careers and travel jobsthat will allow you to travel on a regular basis – usually on the company’s dime and not yours.”
By: Us, here at the CBoardingGroup.com
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?