A massive brawl ensued at the San Juan Airport in Puerto Rico as a highly intoxicated woman refused to disembark a plane ready to push back. The ensuing chaos is wild.
As has been wildly reported, a Spirit Airlines flight from Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan Puerto Rico was delayed by a drunk female passenger who refused to get off the plane. The resulting chaos spiraled into a full fledged brawl, much of which was captured on the videos below.
This is wild. Complete insanity.
You can read the full story here.
Don’t forget to check out our deal of the day: Home Office Seat Cushion your Booty Will Thank you For is on sale
- Mileage Runs
- Global Entry for Military?
- IRS Mileage Rate?
- United Airlines Baggage Fees for 2020
- REAL ID for Flying
- What are the TSA rules on Food?
- Cyber Security Travel Tips
- Can I travel with tweezers?
- Under 25 Car Rental Tips
- Useful Travel Gadgets
- Can I travel with vitamins?
- Can I travel with a razor?
- Can I travel with deodorant?
- Where can I buy a hotel mattress?
- Can I purchase a hotel pillow?
- What are the best travel pillows?
- How to use a status match
- What should I bring on my business trip?
- Checked bags vs carry on bags?