Creative One Bag Life company Knack just announced a unique investment opportunity today. The company, who’s Knack Bag is arguably one of the most creative and functional backpacks around, is crowdfunding a million dollars in an attempt to raise capital.
Note: the CBoardingGroup is a participant in the Knack affiliate program. We were and are not compensated for this post or investments you may choose to make. We are compensated if you purchase a Knack Bag via our affiliate link. We are not offering financial advice.
The Knack Pack, which we’ve reviewed, is a very clever expandable backpack for the One Bag fan, and is our daily use backpack for all of our travels (although these days it’s just follows me around the house).
Knack has partnered with Start Engine to raise additional funds for the privately held company. Here’s the email they sent people today:
- Minimum Investment: $248
- 20% bonus shares if you invest in the first 48 hours
- 15% bonus shares if you invest in the invest in the first week
- Share price $0.80
We are not financial advisors and are not offering financial advice, nor are we compensated for your investment. Invest at your own risk.
- Mileage Runs
- Global Entry for Military?
- IRS Mileage Rate?
- United Airlines Baggage Fees for 2020
- REAL ID for Flying
- What are the TSA rules on Food?
- Cyber Security Travel Tips
- Can I travel with tweezers?
- Under 25 Car Rental Tips
- Useful Travel Gadgets
- Can I travel with vitamins?
- Can I travel with a razor?
- Can I travel with deodorant?
- Where can I buy a hotel mattress?
- Can I purchase a hotel pillow?
- What are the best travel pillows?
- How to use a status match
- What should I bring on my business trip?
- Checked bags vs carry on bags?