The innovative and modern Swiss watchmaker CODE41 has outdone itself yet again with the release of its new X41 Edition 6 Watch featuring an entirely sapphire covering. The results are simply stunning and any watch aficionado will want to get this watch on their wrist.
A few weeks ago we shared with our readers the CODE41 watchmaking story. This innovative and modern watchmaking company has a truly unique approach to the design, manufacturing, and sale of its exclusive watch collection. Now, a new entry in their already-unique catalog of sophisticated, but modern watches is here, and it’s covered with one of the rarest materials in the world: sapphire.
- This is a sponsored post. We may receive compensation for purchases you make via links we provide.
The new series of X41 watches were released on April 12 and include several guaranteed-to-be legendary new variations of the exclusive X41 series of fine watches. Notably, the 2022 vintage of X41 watches (known officially as Edition 6) features new colors for the watch bridge, a new translucent strap, and of course, an entirely sapphire enclosed close.
CODE41 is well-known for its innovative and creative approach to building some of the finest watches on the planet, but most notably is its community-based watchmaking ethos. Participants in the completely free community can actively influence the design of new watches, vote on features and options, and gain early access to the exclusive series of watches. Moreover, CODE41 hides nothing.
All materials, their source, and cost are disclosed to community members adding a level of transparency not easily found in the often-mysterious Swiss-watchmaking world. This approach has garnered them a rapidly growing and loyal community of watch enthusiasts.
The new X41 Edition 6 watches are technological marvels that reflect the detailed craftsmanship Swiss watches are known for. Some of the more notable technical specifications include:
- Crystal: Sapphire on front and back. Anti-reflective treatment
- Number of jewels: 33
- Watertightness: 10 ATM (100 meters) Individually tested under a pressurized chamber (applies to titane and aerocarbon versions only)
- Number of components: 297
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour / 4[Hz]
- Precision: -2/+10 seconds per day
- Power reserve: 45 hours (when not in use)
- Shock absorber: Incabloc
- Fine-tuned in 5 positions. Each movement’s precision tested in 5 positions
- Rewinding Automatic via peripheral oscillating weight
- Strap: Lug width 24mm / Simple tool-free assembly system
Swiss watches are known for their sophisticated and detailed craftsmanship and CODE41 checks all those boxes, and even more. CODE41’s groundbreaking approach to democratizing the watchmaking process has helped create a loyal community of enthusiasts. With the release of the new 2022 X41 Edition 6 series, these enthusiasts will be absolutely delighted.
Watch enthusiasts can learn more about the new X41 Edition 6 series of watches, including additional technical specifications by signing up for a free community membership with CODE41.