Reminder, in our new “Travel Tip Tuesday” Series. Each week CBoardingGroup readers are treated to a different critical, must-know, life-altering (ok, that’s probably too dramatic) travel tip each Tuesday. You can find all of our travel tip Tuesday posts here.
Travel Tip Tuesday: The Passenger in the Middle Seat always get the arm rests
In our recent post Airplane Etiquette: The Unwritten Rules for Traveling on a Plane we talked about several (21 to be exact) unwritten rules around being polite while traveling. One of the unwritten rules we introduced to our readers was that the middle seat passenger on your flight always gets the arm rests.
The only exception is…
None. There is no exception.
The reason for this is simple. The person in the middle seat has drawn the short straw on the flight and as a consolation prize the universe has decided they get the arm rests.
Don’t be a dick and bogart the arm rests. Let ’em have em.
Just be thankful you don’t have to sit in the middle seat this trip! And as a bonus if you get lucky and there’s no one in the middle seat, everyone’s a winner.
Until the Next Travel Tip Tuesday…
I hope you enjoyed this week’s travel tip Tuesday! If you liked this content, please share it on social media and click the “like” button below
And even you if you didn’t…too bad. 🙂
You might be interested in 11 Tips to Crush your First Business Trip
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear
- Product Review: Wizgear Phone Mount
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know