WFH life got you down? Home office fatigue much? We dunno about you, but we are done with working from home and ready to return to some semblance of normal. We bet the people in these videos are too! Here are the best work from home fails caught on camera. You. Are. Welcome.
Chances are you’ve spent a good portion of the last 9 months on a Zoom call, or Teams meeting or Google meet, or whatever your company’s remote video conferencing technology is. You are probably burnt out from it, and you’ve probably seen a few things.
Now that all basically just work from home the world has changed in ways we didn’t expect. No shower Fridays? Sure, why not. How about no shower-days-ending-in-y? Pants optional? Dogs barking in the background? Kids losing their ever loving minds in the middle of that super important presentation to the board? Of course.
- You might like: The 25 Best Work from Home Gifts people will actually love
Most of us have adapted. Some thrived. Many are in burnout mode. And more than a few of us have had an embarrassing or funny moment on camera. We’ve collated a few of the funniest work at home fails (so far) and frankly, it’s what we need right now as we stare into the abyss of a long, dark winter with more lockdowns. <big sigh>. The least we can do is laugh about it!
Work from Home Fails
This first video has nearly 5m views on YouTube and it’s easy to see why as it captures some of the funniest moments of the pandemic caught on Zoom. The dude scratching his butt in his cheetah underoos is probably the funniest. Go ahead, laugh it up, share it to your Slack channel, or use it in your next virtual happy hour.
Work from Home Life – a funny production from Apple
This video is a formal production / commercial from Apple and lampoons the idea of working on a project remotely. It’s high production value and excellent acting performances carry the day and this funny video delivers on its goal of highlighting the difficulties in building something remotely.
Funnies Work from Home Animal Gaffes
Pet life is a major part of working from home these days and this collection of clips highlights the zany madness that can be trying to do anything (like a Zoom call!) with needy pets around. Dogs barking, cats jumping, parrots landing on our heads, and everything in between. We love the cat shutting his owner’s laptop in the middle of her presentation. Classic kittie behavior.
It’s all pretty crazy these days and that’s ok. We’ve all adapted to this crazy new paradigm and sure, yeah, it’s exhausting at times, but it’s also pretty darn awesome too. And funny. LOL!
- Hilarious Work from Home Memes that 100% accurate
- Best Work from Home Gifts
- The Workation and how to combine a vacation with work
- How to make your own Face Mask
- How to Disinfect your Cell Phone, Laptop, iPad, Spouse, etc (Travel Tip Tuesday #13)
- 11 Ways to Earn Cash from Home
- 17 Tips on Successfully Working from Home
- 7 Work from Home Accessories to Maximize Productivity
- 10 Books that have changed my life (and might change yours)
- 31 Funny Zoom Backgrounds
- Free Microsoft Teams Backgrounds
- How to keep yourself busy at home (31 things to do when you can’t travel)
- Practical advice for leading a team remotely during a crisis
- 5 Virtual Team Building Ideas to keep things light & fun while working remote
- Best Travel Thermometers
- Where to buy Face Masks for Travel
- Will Local Travel Lead the Way Back for the Travel Industry?
- 10 TV Shows from 2000-2010 worth rewatching while you are NOT traveling
- Best New Shows to Watch while NOT traveling (plus some deep cuts)
- Amazon Cinema is here to save us all: watch in-theater movies at home
- Amazon makes many kids shows free to help keep parents from losing their minds
- 7 Creative Ways to Travel When You Can’t Leave Your House
- 47 Best Travel Books of all time, the Ultimate List of Books to Read while Traveling