Normally I skip breakfast here opting for the points instead and then snag a coffee on the way to my office, but not this trip. I partook this time in what was actually not too bad of a meal (for hotel food anyway). It’s a pretty good hotel, all things considered. Not much to look at from the outside, but rooms are pretty solid (large suites) and pretty quiet. It’s a little old, but compared to some of the other Hilton properties I’ve stayed at, not too bad. For the money and proximity to my office, you can’t go wrong here at the Hilton Brentwood Suites.
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â€“ the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers â€“ The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks â€“ eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds â€“ Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.