After a very successful week in Nashville I am on the way home. And while I love getting home and seeing the family / sleeping in my own bed, the return trip is always worse than getting out. Maybe it’s that you just want to get home, but it seems like things tend to go wrong on the way back. For example my flight is delayed already. And I have B38 boarding pass (I need A list NOW!).
It’s also probably time to break down and get TSA pre check.
So here’s to all you fellow travelers making the long slog home to your families, your lawn that needs mowed, you expense reports, and the shuttle ride to your parked car.
At least there’s football this weekend!
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 17 Travel Mistakes Rookie Business Travelers Make on their Biz Trips
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- 7 Cyber Security Travel Tips: Don’t get hacked on your business trip