Here are the best travel articles of the week: Bans Hotel Shampoo, Flight Attendant Training, V-Shaped Planes, Dead Airpods, Delta Drops the Ball and Must See Homes.
Here at the CBoardingGroup.com we are love to read! We consume a (probably) unhealthy amount of travel articles each week. From the bizarre, the funny, the informative, to just plain interesting, we read it all. And each week we curate a list for our readers of the best of the best. Or at least the most interesting…
Best Travel Articles of the Week – curated for your enjoyment
This week is we take the foot of the humor / weird travel article gas pedal and dig a little deeper. We are talking about California Bans Hotel Shampoo, Flight Attendant Training, V-Shaped Planes, Dead Airpods, Delta Drops the Ball and Must See Homes.
“The California state Assembly has approved a bill that would prohibit hotels in the state from using small, disposable plastic bottles for shampoo, conditioner, and other toiletries, the Los Angeles Times reports. Like the state’s ban on single-use plastic bags and straws, the measure is intended to reduce the amount of plastic garbage that ends up in landfills and the oceans, supporters said.”
“Travel + Leisure visited the facility in Dubai to get the scoop on what it takes to become a flight attendant and what training for cabin crew members is like. Here’s what it takes to become a flight attendant with one of the world’s best airlines.”
“Popular travel blogger Paul Lucas created an uproar with a recent no holds barred review of a Delta Air Lines flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). His “shocking” experience in the Delta One cabin sparked controversy for some unexpected reasons.”
“Dutch carrier KLM hopes to debut a prototype of a fuel-efficient V-shaped aircraft at its 100th birthday celebration on Oct. 7.”
“AirPod owners love them. Everyone else, it can seem, hates them. Apple is, by all indications, selling oodles of them. But what happens to AirPods when they get old and die? Does the same seamless design that helped to make them iconic also make them an environmental abomination?”
“There are homes, and then there are homes. Throughout the United States, there are noteworthy houses and mansions that simply stand out – if not for their opulence then certainly for their significance. They bear the names of presidents and captains of industry and inventors and cabinet members and just plain ol’ rich folk.”
“We’ve all been there. You glance at your boarding pass and realize you are in the airplane middle seat. Gasp! The horror! A chill runs down your spine. You know you are in for hell.”
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?