No travel this week, but I thought I’d share some of my tips for more affordable travel – specifically your toiletries and buying them in bulk. Ever since 9/11 we’ve been forced to use small quantities of liquid.
And while I am sure that the folks at Proctor & Gamble are enjoying their margins on travel size toiletries, I decided to go in a different direction. Instead of buying them one or two at a time, I buy mine in bulk. Here are a few of my personal favorites, courtesy of Amazon.com:
- Toiletries Bag: HappyDavid PU Leather Travel Toiletry Bag (Black)
- Toothpaste: 36 Pack of Crest Travel Toothpaste
- Deodorant: 6 Pack Old Spice, Fiji
- Hair Gel: 6 Pack, Got2B Glued
- Shaving Cream: 3 Pack, Barbasol Shaving Cream
- Aftershave: 6 Pack, Gillete After shave gel
These are my go-to brands. Buying in bulk saves a little money and I never have to run out to the store before a trip to grab an item. What’s your favorite bulk travel items?