No travel this week, but I thought I’d share some of my tips for more affordable travel – specifically your toiletries and buying them in bulk. Ever since 9/11 we’ve been forced to use small quantities of liquid.
And while I am sure that the folks at Proctor & Gamble are enjoying their margins on travel size toiletries, I decided to go in a different direction. Instead of buying them one or two at a time, I buy mine in bulk. Here are a few of my personal favorites, courtesy of Amazon.com:
- Toiletries Bag: HappyDavid PU Leather Travel Toiletry Bag (Black)
- Toothpaste: 36 Pack of Crest Travel Toothpaste
- Deodorant: 6 Pack Old Spice, Fiji
- Hair Gel: 6 Pack, Got2B Glued
- Shaving Cream: 3 Pack, Barbasol Shaving Cream
These are my go-to brands. Buying in bulk saves a little money and I never have to run out to the store before a trip to grab an item. What’s your favorite bulk travel items?
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers – The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business