These are the best travel articles of the week – at least in our humble opinion. It’s a really great week too with plenty of bizarre and interesting travel articles!
At the CBoardingGroup.com we are love to read! We consume a (probably) unhealthy amount of travel articles each week. From the bizarre, the funny, the informative, to just plain interesting, we read it all. And each week we curate a list for our readers of the best of the best. Or at least the most interesting…
Best Travel Articles of the Week – carefully curated for you (well, for me really, but sure, you too…!)
This week is really good. Some fabulous and interesting articles hit the wire this week including: Kneeling gate agents, Rat Cocktails, Juice Jacking, Cocaine Travel Tips, Elizabeth Warren is Human, TSA Spare Change, Gun Travel, Father’s Day Gifts and more!
it’s all about TBD
“A passenger waiting for a delayed flight in China is facing criticism today after demanding that an airline employee kneel and apologize to everyone waiting in order to make up for the delay; a fellow passenger filmed the incident and posted a clip of it to China’s Twitter-like social media site, Weibo.”
“Today I saw Elizabeth Warren in an airport, talking to a lady who spilled her drink and the Senator actually helped her clean it up”
“Have you ever heard of “juice jacking”? Yeah, neither had I. That is, until today. Now, after spending more time than I’d like to admit, falling into yet another internet rabbit hole, I’m here to tell you this: it’s NOT FAKE NEWS. Here’s what you NEED to know about public USB charging ports and how to protect yourself.”
“Guests who dare to venture to the Rat Bar will be served the bar’s “signature cocktail,” the “Ama-RAT-to Sour.” It’s billed as a traditional amaretto sour with a “rat’s tail” as garnish. Then, Rat Bar crawlers will have a half-hour to play with their newfound rodent buddies.”
By: Joshua Bote, USA Today
“A passenger who allegedly ingested at least 246 bags of cocaine was not able to get his precious cargo to Japan as planned after he began to have seizures as a result of a drug overdose. The plane made an unscheduled stop in Mexico for urgent medical treatment but it was too late to save the life of the unfortunate would-be drug smuggler.“
” I think we can all agree Mother’s Day is the better of these two holidays. But Father’s Day ain’t bad either. Here is a gift guide with lots of interesting Father’s Day Gifts for Dads that Travel for Work!”
By: Us, here at the CBoardingGroup.com
“In 2018, travelers left the Transportation Security Administration almost $1 million in inadvertent “tips.” Passengers in a rush to get through airport security checkpoints often leave belts, mobile phones, laptops and other valuable items behind. They also leave lots of coins and cash, though they don’t mean to.”
“Traveling with a gun is fairly straightforward. Whether traveling to hunt or simply traveling with a firearm for personal protection there are certain steps you need to take to safely travel with a weapon. In this article we give you everything you need to know to travel with a firearm including practical tips on flying with a gun as well as flying with ammunition.”
By: Us, here at the CBoardingGroup.com
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.