I live about 45 minutes from Ontario (ONT) airport. As airports go its pretty great really but not in the ways that you might expect.
I mean great in the ways that a regular business traveler cares about. Easy, cheap parking that does not require a shuttle. Typically short security checkpoint lines. Close to home. All of these equal more sleep, more family time and less headache.
San Diego (SAN) is my other airport and it’s about an hour and fifteen mins from my house so I avoid it!
What’s your home airport and why?
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 11 Packing Tips Every Traveler Needs to Know
- Best Gifts for Business Travelers – The 2019 Gift Guide for Road Warriors
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business