The travel industry has been completely wrecked by the COVID-19 pandemic. Will it survive? What will it look like? What are writers saying? Are there deals to be had? We highlight the most interesting articles we found this week and there were some great pieces published – too many to cover adequately so we’ve highlighted the ones that really caught our eye.
Coronavirus related content that we liked or found interesting this week:
- Dear Frequent Flyers: Please Stop Whining
- Why Aren’t Travel Brands Creatively Generating Revenue?
- 412 Infected TSA Agents
The Future of Business Travel
What will business travel look like in the future? Is it totally dead? Or will it live on? There are competing viewpoints.
The Future of Travel, in general
How about travel in general? Will it be changed forever? Or come back slowly? Will new types of travel emerge?
- Will Local Travel Lead the Way Back for the Travel Industry?
- 7 ways coronavirus could forever change the way we travel
Some interesting travel related deals of note, plus an ethical argument about deals themselves.
- Save $150 dollars on an epic gaming chair you can use in your home office!
- Deal Alert: 9 Laptops with major savings
- It’s a buyer’s market for travel deals due to coronavirus fallout, but should you buy?
Points and Miles – what’s the future look like?
Is the concept of points and miles totally dead??
Just Frickin Cool
Some of the cool content that may not be totally travel related that we like (and wrote) this week:
- How to Make your Bed Exactly like a Hotel Bed
- 11 Ways to Earn Extra Cash from Home
- Free Zoom Backgrounds
- Free Microsoft Teams Backgrounds
- If you’ve a ton of cash, you can buy this cool Underwater Drone – even if you can’t travel right now
Thanks and stay safe out there!
Like many of us, you are probably struggling to find your new normal. Perhaps you’ve done that and are simply bored. We’ve got your back. Here’s a ton of recent content that revolves around what’s facing us today, including working from home ideas, what to watch, things to read, and how to avoid boredom. Enjoy.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.