Today’s Travel Tip Tuesday is more for the novice traveler than the seasoned pro (who already employs this behavior). No, for the novice traveler (be it business or pleasure traveler) the goal is speed and efficiency…we (the collective rest of the folks boarding the plane, the flight attendants, gate agents, pilots, Trump, Pelosi, all of us…want you to board a little quicker. Our travel tip of the week is really about awareness and being intentional.
It’s all about air travel this month! For the month of July we are bringing you air travel and airplane related travel tips and hacks.Â Be sure to tune back in each Tuesday for the next tip. And, you can read all of the preceding Travel Tip Tuesday’s here.Â
Travel Tip Tuesday Tip #25 – Air Travel Tip TBD
The boarding process isn’t exactly the most fun thing to do in the world. Let’s cram 200 people in an aluminum can that is barely wide enough to roll a bag down. Sometimes the plane is hot, sometimes it cold. But, we all want to get going and so that’s why today’s travel tip is about awareness and being intentional.
First…be aware of your surroundings. Be aware there are people around you. People behind you…people waiting to board.
Second, be intentional. Have your crap together…and ready to stow when you get to your seat. Don’t lolly gag and take your time. Don’t have a bag that’s overstuffed that won’t fit. Learn the rules, get the right bag (like a TravelPro Crew 11) and pack it correctly.Â Don’t suddenly remember you need to grab you headphones out of the deepest recesses of your backpack. Have them already out! Have your jacket already off, maybe.Be intentional!
The point is be ready. Be aware. Be intentional. This mindset will go a long ways! And on behalf of your fellow travelers…we thank you.Â
Here is some Amazing Air Travel Related Gear to make your next flight or trip that much sweeter! Enjoy!
Here are some more Air Travel Tips and Tricks
Since you stopped in, I’d encourage you check out these other articles we’ve written about air travel:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â€“ the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- Top Travel Pillows â€“ the best travel pillows for 2019
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler â€“ the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Product Review: Travelpro Luggage Crew 11 21â€³ Carry-on Expandable Spinner with Suiter and USB Port, Black
Thanks for tuning in to Travel Tip Tuesday again
Thanks for tuning in this week! Please check back each Tuesday for a new travel tip.Â This July we are focusing on air travel tips and tricks.
For readers interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- Best Packing Cubes â€“ find the top packing cubes for 2019 that everyone is buying!
- Baiji Bottle Review â€“ A Popular Collapsible Travel Water Bottle
- Best Travel Drones â€“ Comparison & Analysis
- Product Review WizGear Universal Air Vent Mount (Best Phone Mount for Travel)
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 10 Practical Tips to Survive the Airplane Middle Seat
- Travel Memes – a funny look at life on the road
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.