Looking for some great Brentwood TN restaurants for lunch? You’ve come to the right place. As someone who spends a week or two a month in Brentwood TN for business I’ve eaten just about everywhere and so I’ve created a list of 3 Tasty Brentwood TN Restaurants for Lunch to help you pick a great restaurant for lunch!
3 Tasty Brentwood TN Restaurants – for lunch
The 3 best Brentwood TN restaurants for lunch are as follows:
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Giordino’s Gourmet Salads
- Nama Sushi
Let’s dig in…
Del Frisco’s Grille
Del Frisco’s Grille is great for both lunch and dinner. It’s upscale and modern vibe paired with a tasty mostly American menu (that has options for everyone), makes Del Frisco’s Grille a great place to take a customer or sneak out on a lunch date with your wife.
Their menu features healthy lunch options, creative lunch specials and an nice bar (if you are feeling a little Don Draper-y and wish to imbibe on your lunch break). It’s slightly more expensive than your average fast food joint, but reasonably priced for a restaurant of this caliber.
Favorite Order: Spicy Ahi Fish Tacos (only served at lunch!)
Location: 207 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Giordino’s Gourmet Salads
UPDATE: Giordino’s has since closed! Sad face…so we recommend Soy Bistro! Check out our review here.
The name Giordino’s is a bit misleading as it implies it’s some sort of heavy Italian fair (it’s easy to miss the “gourmet salads” heading on their sign) so I passed on this place for many months. However, a coworker took me there and I realized I was missing out big-time.
Giordino’s Gourmet Salads is a locally owned restaurant in Brentwood TN that feautures some of the most creative and delicious fresh salads I’ve ever had. The menu is a bit intimidating (IMO – too complicated), but they have a system:
- Choose your salad size (Piccolo or small or Basta which is large)
- Choose your salad type
- Then customize…
It’s pretty easy after the first visit. And don’t worry, the friendly staff at Giordino’s will help you if are befuddled on your first visit. Be warned, it’s usually pretty busy at lunch with lots of corporate types looking to eat healthy, but it’s worth the wait. Giordino’s is now my favorite of all the Brentwood TN restaurants for lunch!
Favorite Order: Piccolo Fizz which features arugula & romaine greens, strawberries, dried cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese, berry vinaigrette & sweet bread croutons. Delish!
Location: 18 Cadillac Dr, Brentwood, TN 37027
I am always a bit leery about eating Sushi so far away from the coast, but Nama Sushi has proven to be every bit as fresh and tasty as any sushi bar in California.
A modern upscale decor with ample seating and friendly service create the perfect atmosphere for a great lunch experience. If sushi is on your mind, try Nama. You won’t be disappointed.
Favorite Order: The Bahama Mama roll w/ Spicy Shitake Mushrooms for an appetizer.
Location: 203 Franklin Road, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37027
Final Thoughts on Brentwood TN Restaurants for Lunch
There are a decent number of other options for lunch in Brentwood. Places like Zoe’s Kitchen (which is ALWAYS good) or Pei Wei, but I’ve given you my favorite Brentwood TN restaurants for lunch! Enjoy!
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 17 Travel Mistakes Rookie Business Travelers Make on their Biz Trips
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- 7 Cyber Security Travel Tips: Don’t get hacked on your business trip