Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
Today, Hilton announced a new employee benefits for Hilton mother’s through it’s partnership with Milk Stork. The program allows Hilton employees who are nursing to carry or ship breast milk while traveling for work.
Milk Stork is a company that aims to solve a very specific problem for nursing mother’s: what to do with breast milk while traveling. Instead of pumping and dumping (as they note on their website), traveling mother’s can ship their milk home. Additionally, mother’s can ship their breast milk ahead of them directly to their hotel.
Their website notes:
“Milk Stork solves breast milk transportation for career-minded mothers. Ship or Tote your milk from your hotel back home to your baby.”
They have two primary offers listed. One for bringing your milk home with you and one for shipping it. See below:
Hilton, long known for having a strong set of family friendly benefits is brining this benefit to its employees starting in June of 2019. The cost? Zero. Hilton is offering this benefit to it’s working mother’s free of charge.
A quote from their press releases notes:
“With this new partnership, Hilton is demonstrating its commitment to our working moms so they can both feed their babies and thrive in their careers,” said Katie Fallon, global head of corporate affairs at Hilton. “As a mother of three who just recently came back from maternity leave, Milk Stork is a game changer, allowing me to travel while meeting my breastfeeding goals.”
Good on ya, Hilton.
For more travel related news, check out our travel news section.
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Traveler’s Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?