Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
The prAna Men’s Brion Travel Pants are some of the most comfortable pants you can wear while traveling. In this Brion Travel Pants review we examine the comfort, fit, breath-ability and price-to-value of these men’s travel pants.
How we tested these pants
The background for this product review is that I was looking for some lightweight but comfortable pants to wear on a 12 hour flight to Munich as part of some international travel. It was an overnight flight and I knew I’d be sleeping and wanted something comfortable enough to sleep in that wasn’t sweat pants.
I had wanted to stay away from jeans (not great for a 12 hour flight, IMO) or shorts (not great if it gets cold). I needed something lightweight, both cool and warm and something that looked stylish.
After researching Lululemon men’s pants (on recommendation from my son who claims they are the most comfortable pants he’s every worn) I decided to go with the prAna Brion Pants which made claims about being great for hiking, travel, etc.
They also had good reviews. I snatched them up for a tad over $50.00 (which was WAY cheaper than Lululemon…).
prAna Men’s Brion Pant Review
In the following sections we examine the Brion men’s pants specifications, share our experiences with the pants and provide a buying recommendation.
Men’s Brion Pants Specs
Here are the Men’s Brion Travel Pants specifications.
- Colors: 16, including Charcoal, Khaki, Cargo Green and many more
- Min Waist: 30
- Max Waist: 42
- Min Inseam: 30
- Max Inseam: 36
- Fabric: Stretch Zion
- Special Features:
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Rise: Sits below the waist
- Fit: Slim through the rear and thighs (but not overly so)
My experiences with the Brion Mens Travel Pants
I did indeed wear these pants on my lengthy 12 hour flight to Munich. They were very comfortable and breathable. There’s a fine line between too thin and still thick enough to be warm when your body needs it.Â These pants covered both sides of that equation just fine.
I was also concerned about sweat. Sometimes thin non-cottony pants be a little sweaty. No such thing with these pants. All in all I was quite pleased with them.
For our money, the Brion Men’s Travel Pants are a solid buy. If you are looking for comfortable and affordable pants to wear when traveling (especially on long flights) these pants will do just fine.
Thanks for reading our Brion Mens Pant Review
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 27 Amazing Hotel Pillows â the Best Hotel Pillows You can Buy
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows â the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds â Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler â the Best Business Travel Hacks
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- The Mileage Run â A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review â Should I buy?
- TSA Food Rules â can you take food on a plane in hand luggage?
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless Review Are these Beats Travel Headphones worth the money?
- How to get through Airport Security Faster with these practical TSA Tips (Travel Tip Tuesday #29)
- The Top 5 Grand Rapids Breweries â the beer scene is strong!
- Whatâs a young driver feeÂ & whatâs the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Best Packing Cubes you didn’t know you needed
- TSA Drone Policy – do they have one?