OMG we are in love with Baby Yoda. The collective “awwwwww” that erupted from our family’s living room when he first appeared on Disney’s new show The Mandalorian could be heard 3 houses down. Being how we like to serve up some tasty travel memes here at the CBoardingGroup, we had (I mean literally HAD) to pull some Baby Yoda Memes together (for travel of course).
By the way, we (my family of 4 including an 8 and 11 year old) actually like the show too, for the most part. Sure, it’s not as edgy as something you might find on HBO, but it is good family fun with just enough “interesting stuff” to not bore you. John Favreau does a good job writing and directing the show and it has kept our family pretty well entertained.
And it has Baby Yoda. Baby Freeking Yoda.
Baby Yoda Memes (and some Mandalorian Memes)
Ok, here are some of our first Baby Yoda Memes and some other Mandalorian Memes in general.
It’s so close I can almost feel it!
Dang bro…I am worn out from this business trip. Had to go through Philly which kicked my butt.
It’s a totally new experience. So foreign. Is that a wider seat? Did she just offer me a drink?
I am here tryin look sad and helpful hoping this gate agent upgrades me from the middle seat to at least an aisle.
She didn’t. Now I am sad.
Wow. So many things.
My boss is some kinda of next level traveler. He’s knocking down first class upgrades and I am just happy to find a spot for my luggage.
Have you checked out our Travel Gift Guides? You really should
Ok…more Baby Yoda memes ahead
Let’s hope it works.
I need my sleep bro.
Sigh. What the heck was I thinking!
Ok, no Hilton points for me this trip.
You never check your bag. This is the way.
It’s not worth it. Imma head out.
Wow, this Frankfurt airport is big.
Dang, man, TSA is the way to go.
I guess we will sleep on the airport floor tonight.
Hellsya. Baller status.
Maybe I should travel more.
No comment needed.
Should you watch the Mandalorian?
Yes. We cover what to watch while traveling here at the CBoardingGroup and we think you should be watching this show. That said, if you have family, we suggest you wait until you get home and watch it with them.
Instead watch some of these shows:
- 10 Best Shows to Binge Watch on your Flight
- Showtime’s City on a Hill Review – what to watch while traveling
- Review: Showtime’s The Loudest Voice in the Room (what to watch while traveling)
- The Expanse (aka Game of Thrones for Space) – Best Shows To Watch While Traveling
We love us some travel memes here…be sure to check out ALL of our travel memes in what we think is the largest collection of travel memes on the internet.
Thanks for tuning in and happy traveling
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- Stocking Stuffers for Travelers
- Best Travel Gifts for Him
- Best Travel Gifts for Her
- Bulkhead Seat pros and cons
- Tech Gifts for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Can I fly with an expired license? Find out here
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- 17 Suitcase Packing tips to learn how to pack smarter