Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
We’ve all been there. Stuck on a plane with an annoying passenger. Maybe it’s a kid kicking your seat. Or a passenger whose snoring matches the jet engine’s sound. Here’s my little rant on the 7 Most Annoying Airline Passengers (complete with a travel meme for each one!).
7 Most Annoying Airline Passengers
- The Kid who kicks your seat
- The seat back recliner guy
- The Big Guy on the Plane
- Perfume Lady
- The Lady Who Won’t Shut Up
- Guy looking at porn
- Snoring Passenger
The Kid who kicks your seat
The annoying little twerp who’s oblivious, hippy-loving, granola eating, everyone gets a trophy parents are not interested in applying a single iota of discipline to little Johnny.
Someone please step up and parent this little guy already. Listen, we got no problem with kids crying on planes (no harm no foul they can’t control that), but straight up turdliness is uncalled for and one of the worst and most annoying airplane passengers of all time!
The Seat Back Recliner Guy
It’s kind of an unwritten rule. Don’t lean your sat back. We are all stuck together here in our little sardine can. Stop reclining your seat!
The Big Guy on the Plane
I love how the big guy always picks the seat next to me. What karmic god did I irritate in a past life!? I get it, big fellas need to travel to. By why do they need to sit next to me?
The lady who apparently has bathed and deodorized in the entire perfume section of Macy’s decides to sit next to me. #Awesome.
I don’t get people who wear insane amounts of perfume in general. Do you really smell that bad? But, when you decide to go that route and then jump into an aluminium tube with me for 3 hours…you go straight to the top of the most annoying airline passengers list.
Lady Who Won’t Shut Up
I think it’s great when the old lady next to me want’s to talk the entire flight between Boston and San Francisco. I would love to see every picture ever taken of your grandchildren.
Actually, I’ve met some nice people this way, but sometimes you just want to watch Better Call Saul and be left alone.
Guy looking at porn
There’s always one guy. One creep who simply can’t wait until he gets to the hotel to look at porn. For the love of God, man. You might need some help. Instead of being the one of the worlds most annoying airline passengers you are just the grossest.
Who can sleep on planes anyway? It seems like the few that can are always loud snorers. And sitting near me. For a 4 hour flight. Can’t. Get. Enough. Of. It.
Who are your most annoying airline passengers?
Join the conversation! Leave us a comment, post an airplane meme or tweet us @CBoardingGroup. What are most annoying airline passengers you’ve run into before? We’d love to hear from you!
By the way, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks – eat smarter on the road
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- 7 Habits of the Healthy Business Traveler: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling for Business
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her – A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler