It’s Tuesday again (funny how that works) and we have another Travel Tip for our readers. This week’s travel tip Tuesday advice focusing on the use of mobile boarding passes and making sure you get your boarding pass before you get to the airport (to save time).
For the month of August we are focusing on Airport Travel Tips and Tricks. Yup, each Tuesday we will do a deep dive into some factor of airport life. Enjoy! By the way, you can read all of the preceding Travel Tip Tuesday’s here.
Travel Tip Tuesday #30 – Get a Boarding Pass before you get to the Airport
Gone are the days of standing in a long line at the airport to have a ticket agent print out a manual boarding pass. Sure you *can* do that if you really want to, but there are far easier ways to do this these days.
From plentiful and relatively easy to use kiosks to online check in technology and mobile boarding passes it’s never been easier to get your boarding pass. But…you still have to get one. And even though it’s easier to get one at the airport why even do that?
Instead, check in online and get an electronic boarding pass ahead of time. For example, Southwest Airlines allows you to both check in online and text or email yourself a copy of the boarding pass. You can also download their mobile app and check in via it to receive a copy of your boarding pass.
Do all of this before you get to the airport and you can go straight to airport security and skip a potentially time consuming step. And, if you are following the #1 Travel Hack of All Time and NOT checking your bag your airport experience will be that much easier.
Here is some amazing Travel Gear to make your next trip sweeter!
Here are some more Air Travel and Airport Related Tips & Tricks
Since you stopped in, I’d encourage you check out these other articles we’ve written about air travel and airports:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- Airport Travel Tips: 7 ways to optimize your airport experience
- 3 Letter Airport Codes – their history, funny ones and more
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
Thanks for tuning in to Travel Tip Tuesday!
Thanks for tuning in this week! Please check back each Tuesday for a new travel tip. This August we are focusing on airport tips and tricks so be sure to check back in!
For readers interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- Best Packing Cubes – find the top packing cubes for 2019 that everyone is buying!
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Best Travel Drones – Comparison & Analysis
- Product Review WizGear Universal Air Vent Mount (Best Phone Mount for Travel)
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 10 Practical Tips to Survive the Airplane Middle Seat
- Travel Memes – a funny look at life on the road
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.