Looking for great dinner options in Brentwood, TN? Here’s a list of 3 Great Brentwood TN Restaurants for dinner!
For the last year I’ve spent a week or more each month in Brentwood TN on business travel. During that time I’ve tried just about everything. My expert “research” (haha…) has led me to compile this list of your best choices when it comes to Brentwood TN restaurants.
By the way, if you are looking for lunch options, jump over to my guide to eating lunch in Brentwood TN here.
3 Great Brentwood TN Restaurants – for dinner
For my money, the best Brentwood TN restaurants for a great dinner are (in ascending order):
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Firebirds Woodfired Grill
- 55 South [My fav]
I explain why, below.
Del Frisco’s Grille
Del Frisco’s Grille is great for both lunch and dinner. It’s upscale and modern vibe paired with a tasty mostly American menu (that has options for everyone), makes Del Frisco’s Grille a great place to take a customer for dinner or enjoy happy hour before your commute home.
Their menu features healthy dinner options and busy evening nice bar. It’s slightly more expensive than your average fast food joint, but reasonably priced for a restaurant of this caliber.
Favorite Dish: Steakhouse Salad (mmm!)
Location: 207 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
The best hamburger I’ve ever had in my entire life came courtesy of Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – and it was totally unexpected. After a late flight and a missed lunch a colleague and I randomly picked this place to snag a late dinner. I ordered a Smokehouse Burger and was promptly knocked off my feet. This burger features a Java BBQ sauce, applewood-smoked bacon, cheddar, red onion on a savory brioche bun. I am tellin’ you..it was amazing and only $13.00.
Firebirds has a pretty great menu over all. Nice darkened-room ambiance, great bar and is reasonably priced. It’s a great place to take a customer or colleague for dinner. Well worth the visit.
Favorite Dish: Smokehouse Burger
Location: 700 Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood, TN 37027
My favorite restaurant in Brentwood (and the adjacent Franklin, TN) is 55 South! I say Franklin because there is a location in downtown Franklin, TN which is frankly better, but will take you 40 minutes in evening traffic.
The food is more cajun themed (catfish and gumbo, etc). The food is solid, service friendly, and the suds are cold.
Favorite Dish: Shrimp & Grits, with the Gumbo for an appetizer (seriously, get the gumbo!
Location: 7031 Executive Center Dr #101, Brentwood, TN 37027
Final Thoughts on the Best Brentwood TN Restaurants for Dinner
Frankly, the better restaurants are in Franklin, but if you want to avoid the traffic this list of Brentwood TN restaurants should help you find a great place to dine! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice and product reviews, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 17 Travel Mistakes Rookie Business Travelers Make on their Biz Trips
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2019
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel – 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- 7 Cyber Security Travel Tips: Don’t get hacked on your business trip
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.