Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable. See our privacy & disclosure page for more info
As one of the few Business Travel focused travel blogs we’ve carved a niche out for ourselves in the busy travel blogging and frequent traveler blog space. There are literally thousands upon thousands of travel blogs on the web today all of them clamoring for your eyeballs (and affiliate or ad clicks).
However, there are very few bloggers focused on the business travel niche. You know, the guys and gals who fly out on Mondays, grind all week in exotic places like Omaha, Nebraska and Post Falls, Idaho, only to fly home on Friday just to do it all again next week.
As members of the very popular blogging consortium, BoardingArea.com we are one of the few that heavily focuses on this space.
We. Do. Business Travel.
That about sums it up, because not only do we “do” business travel as a focus on our blog, we actually literally do business travel. Like almost every week. We know what it’s like to grind out an existence in Hampton Inn’s and Southwest Airlines A-List lines.
We are also writers and decided after many years of travel to start sharing what we’ve learned. We continue to learn and love when our readers share new tips with us so please keep those coming.
But we think we’ve got a lot of this business travel thing dialed in and we love to impart what we’ve learned to you. Happy reading!
Major Focus Areas
We cover a lot of ground here, but it tends to be heavily focused on the life of a business traveler. With that in mind, here’s a list of major areas of focus for us:
- Business Travel Tips – a massive list of practical business travel tips designed to make your life on the road easier
- First Time Travel Advice – tips and tricks for the first timers
- Travel Tip Tuesday – a weekly travel tip focused on business travelers
- Travel Deals – useful deals for business travelers
- Gift ideas for business travelers – ideas on what business travelers actually want
- Travel Blog Directory – a massive collection of travel blogs of all shapes and sizes
- Hotel Hacks – how to stay smarter
- What can I bring on a plane series – tips and advice on what you can and can’t bring on a plane
- Packing Tips – learn how business travelers pack
- Travel Memes – one of our most popular areas. Hilarious travel related memes to take our mind off the daily grind
- Travel News – periodic updates on latest travel happenings with particular focus on the work traveler
- Healthy Travel – learn how to travel work a little healthier
- Hotel Bedding – from mattresses to pillows and more
Where to follow us
There are a number of ways you can follow us here at the CBoardingGroup and we’ve aggregated them all for you here and pretty much however you want to follow us, you can!
- RSS Feed
- WordPress Reader
Be sure to check out ALL of our Christmas Gift Guides
Did you know we’ve several gift guides for travelers? Yup. If you can’t find a gift for the person who travels you aren’t trying. Here’s a quick summary:
- 53 Gifts for Business Travelers
- Best Travel Gifts for Her
- Tech Gifts for Travelers
- Best Travel Gifts for Him
- Travel Blogger Gift Ideas
How we make money and how you can help
Let’s be clear. This blog is not our full-time source of revenue. Not even close. But we do monetize it as much as is practical and we appreciate your patronage.
Our primary source of income for this blog is affiliate revenue. You can read our terms and conditions and legal obligations here, including our Amazon affiliate notice. Many times when you click a link I may receive a small commission if you purchase something (there’s no additional cost to you).
We also leverage advertisements here although that is a minor source of income for us here. If you are interested in supporting us, be sure to visit places like Amazon.com via our affiliate links and buy something. Every little bit helps.
Thanks for stopping in
We truly do appreciate our readers. We aim to provide useful business travel focused content for the weekly grinder. We think we are doing a good job for only being around about 1.5 years. If you have suggestions, drop us a comment or tweet us.
Be sure to check out some of our other great travel content too including:
- Can I fly with an expired ID?
- TSA Food Rules – what are they?
- 101 Travel Hacks
- Can I bring Tweezers on a Plane?
- Can I bring a Razor on a Plane?
- Can I bring vitamins on a Plane?
- I forgot my toiletries while traveling – now what?
- Airport Travel Tips
- Healthy Travel Snacks You will Actually Want to Eat
- Bulkhead Seating on a Plane – any good?
- The Mileage Run
- I forgot some toiletries now what?
- How to get work done on a plane