I visit Nashville about 1x a month so I spend a good deal of time in the Nashville airport (BNA). Here are my observations on the 10 Things to know about BNA airport.
1) It’s desperately in need of a makeover.
2) Kinda cool that they play live music.
4) Guitars everywhere.
5) You tend to see a fair amount of “famous” folks there.
6) Lots of hipsters. Hipsters everywhere.
7) For some ridiculous reason my Southwest gate is ALWAYS at the end of the airport and involves a 3 mile trek.
8) Easy security checkpoint line.
9) Avis rental car sucks! More on this in a different post.
10) For the love of God please put some paper towels in the bathrooms. Full hand insertion dryers are a joke.
10) Compared to any Florida airport it’s heaven on earth.
I hope you enjoyed this list of the 10 Things to know about BNA airport.