I visit the great (and fun!) city of Nashville about once a month so I get to spend a good deal of time in the Nashville airport (BNA). Here are my (mostly) humorous observations good old BNA with the 10 Funny Things to know about BNA airport.
10 Humorous Things to know about BNA airport (Nashville)
1) It’s desperately in need of a makeover. It’s so tired…
2) Kinda cool that they play live music. That actually is pretty cool. And it’s not all country. I heard some sort of 70’s funk on the last trip.
3) Guitars everywhere. Yup…good luck good getting your bag in the overhead bin while squeezing it around all the guitars!
4) You tend to see a fair amount of “famous” folks there. I’ve seen Jack White and Trace Adkins up close in BNAÂ to name a few. I sat next to Trace once…or should I say he sat next to me. He also had a head cold…thanks for that.
5)Â Lots of hipsters. Hipsters everywhere. Suspenders and beards. LOL
6) For some ridiculous reason my Southwest gate is ALWAYS at the end of the airport and involves a 3 mile trek. Come on man!
7) Easy security checkpoint line. Lots of room and they move pretty fast. Which is nice because the airport is pretty BUSY.
8) Avis rental car sucks! We are not big fans of Avis and the BNA branch is always shafting me (smoked-in cars, flat tires, waiting in line…ugh)
Also, speaking of renting cars in Nashville…the rental car facility is a bit of walk from the airport (not really far enough to be a shuttle). Try making the walk in February…good lord.
9) For the love of God please put some paper towels in the bathrooms. Full hand insertion dryers are a joke (check price on a Dyson…).
10) Compared to any Florida airport, BNA is heaven on earth. All Florida airports suck. Have you ever been to one in June? Kids…everywhere. Parents…stressed. Chaos. Kill me now.
I hope you enjoyed this list of theÂ 10 Things to know about BNA airport. Joking aside, while BNA may not be the greatest airport in the world, it does give you access to a great city: Nasvhille! And Nashville truly is a great city. Full of food, fun, music and more, it’s a great city to visit for business or pleasure.
For more ideas and laughs about Nashville check out these articles:
- Things to do in Nashville at night
- 3 Great Brentwood TN Restaurants â for dinner (Brentwood is a Nashville Suburb)
- 3 Tasty Brentwood TN Restaurants â for lunch
If you liked this content, please do us a favor share it on social media and click the “like” button below and don’t forget to follow us on social media including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
And, of course, if you are interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips â the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2019 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 9 Healthy Travel Snacks â eat smarter on the road
- 11 Best Hotel Beds â Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Product Review: OGIO Metro Backpack, The Business Travelerâs Backpack
- Ultimate Bitcoin Travel Directory: How and where to use crypto for travel
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler â the Best Business Travel Hacks
- 11 Packing Tips for Travel (the best packing tips for air travel)
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- 9 Travel Safety Tips to help you stay safe on your next trip
- The Best Travel Gifts for Her â A Gift Guide for Women Who Love to Travel
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- How to get over jet lag while you travel â 11 Jet Lag Tips for every traveler
- The Mileage Run â A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn commissions from other affiliate programs as applicable.