Advertiser Disclosure: CBoardingGroup has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. CBoardingGroup and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Here are the best Travel Tip Tuesday posts we’ve ever posted. Our Travel Tip Tuesday series has been a resounding success and is extremely popular with our readers! So, we thought we’d summarize our most popular and most interesting Travel Tip Tuesday posts. Here are the Top 5 Travel Tip Tuesday posts of so far.
Travel Tip Tuesday
What is Travel Tip Tuesday? Travel Tip Tuesday involves us sharing a single travel tip each and every Tuesday of the week.
This small, but insightful nugget of travel information provides targeted (deep, not wide) information about a specific travel subject.
Sure, we have long-form posts about travel (like our 147 Business Travel Tips post which is really really long), but on Travel Tuesday we tend to go a little shorter and little narrower and a little deeper.
Some months we have a theme (e.g. the whole month of October is about Hotels) or other months we wing it and see where the jetstream takes us. Either way you can count on one thing: you are getting a new travel tip every Tuesday of every week.
Top 5 Travel Tip Tuesday Posts of All Time
Here are the best travel tip Tuesday posts of all time including some interesting ones, some funny ones, and more. Let’s dig in.
“Hotel life is a key part of the travel experience. If you travel you likely spend a lot of time in hotels. We’ve covered hotels safety tips extensively before, but we are highlighting a sort of gross, sort of funny, but super important travel tip in our first post: Never leave your toothbrush in the hotel room.” Read the rest of the article
“It’s hard to stay healthy when traveling. Different time zones, jet lag, eating out, plus the excitement of traveling (or drollness of yet another work trip…). But, staying healthy is so important. The calories can easily add up. And the workouts can slides…
It’s tempting to skip your workout under the auspices of feeling too tired or whatever. But don’t. You can’t. Staying healthy requires consistent effort on your part and it requires regular workouts. One trick I’ve used over the years is to make sure that I workout BEFORE I eat dinner.” Read the rest of the article
“Regular business travelers have a tendency to want to move fast. We are usually on the go and trying to get to our destination and then get back. However, a trick I learned a few years back is to spend a little time researching the area’s history before you get there.” Read the rest of the article
“How the heck do hotels get their beds looking so amazing!? My bed never looks like that and I doubt yours does either. If you are curious how hotels make their beds look so awesome and you want to replicate this in your home read on. Today’s Travel Tip Tuesday, the first in our focus on hotel tips and tricks, is all about the making a hotel bed.” Read the rest of the article
“If you plan on doing any sort of serious travel (like regular business travel or are extended vacation type travel) good quality luggage is a critical element. It’s tempting to try to go the cheap route, but, as mentioned, if you get crappy luggage you get crappy results.” Read the rest of the article
Here is some Amazing Air Travel Related Gear to make your next flight or trip that much sweeter! Enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in to Travel Tip Tuesday again
Thanks for tuning in this week! Please check back each Tuesday for a new travel tip. This July we are focusing on air travel tips and tricks.
For readers interested in more travel tips and travel advice, you might be like these great articles:
- 147 Business Travel Tips – the ultimate list of road warrior tips & tricks
- 27 Amazing Hotel Pillows – the Best Hotel Pillows You can Buy
- Travel Memes – funny laughs at travel
- 31 Amazing Hotel Hacks Travel Pros Use all the Time
- 26 Must Have Travel Gadgets & Gear to add to your travel kit
- Survive the Middle Seat
- Top Travel Pillows – the best travel pillows for 2020
- 53 Amazing Gifts for Business Travelers in the 2020 Gift Guide for Travelers
- 11 Best Hotel Beds – Where to Buy that Hotel Mattress You Loved!
- Why Frequent Travelers should buy their Travel Size Toiletries in Bulk!
- 101 Travel Hacks for the Business Traveler – the Best Business Travel Hacks
- The Ultimate List of the Best Travel Blogs 2019 Edition
- The Mileage Run – A Frequent Flyer Travel Hack You Need to Know
- Best Travel Drone – compare and contrast the top rated drones for travel
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – Should I buy?
- TSA Food Rules – can you take food on a plane in hand luggage?
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless Review Are these Beats Travel Headphones worth the money?
- Can I bring a razor on a plane?
- Can I bring tweezers on a plane?
- The Top 5 Grand Rapids Breweries – the beer scene is strong!
- What’s a young driver fee & what’s the best under 25 Car Rental Company?
- Best Packing Cubes you didn’t know you needed
- TSA Drone Policy – do they have one?